Find Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians the Fresh Way…
The Power of Social Media Recruitment Advertising…
Social Media Recruitment Advertising is all about proactively putting your job opportunity front and center where today’s top veterinary talent is hanging out…and then providing them with a compelling story that will trigger them to apply.
- 86% of veterinary Job Seekers use social media in their job search
- 72% of veterinary Employers successfully recruited via social media in 2022
- 93% of veterinary Candidates rank social media as the top resource for evaluating practice culture and values
Way Beyond Traditional Job Boards…
We created our fresh approach in response to the lackluster performance of conventional, dull job boards. Our hybrid approach also steers clear of the escalating, extraordinary, and eye-watering fees associated with recruitment agencies. We are championing the new era of Social Media Recruitment Advertising in the Veterinary space.
Discover a new paradigm in sourcing Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses, and Veterinary Technicians, where cutting-edge Social Media Recruitment Advertising strategies lead to meaningful connections and exceptional talent acquisition outcomes.
- Be in front of your target audience 24/7, save hours of manual posting, scrolling, and DM’ing, and stay ahead of your competition
- Reach passive as well as active candidates
- Maximize candidate quantity and quality through Social Media, Email, Web, and our AI-assisted One-to-One targeting
There’s a whole different pool of great talent that you reach that others don’t and we don’t have the social expertise or the time…the guided ad writing was really helpful, but it’s the 1 to 1 outreach that makes the biggest difference – Gregory N – Medical Director
What we do…
- Broadcast | We share, distribute, and publish your Job Campaign to our network of over 347,000+ Social Media connections, our opt-in Email list of 83,000+ and 41,000+ website visitors continuously each day and week throughout your Job Campaign’s 28-day cycle
- [ NEW ] Narrowcast | We engage in personalized One-to-One Outreach conducted by our Community Team, all of whom are experienced veterinary professionals. Applying our AI-assisted matching methodologies, we identify and reach out to veterinary professionals whose profiles resonate with the role, your location, and the nature of your practice. Our outreach directs them to your Job Campaign page, inviting them to explore the opportunity further and apply
No one else offers this winning combination…
We harness the art and science of Social Media Recruitment Advertising here at Veterinary Jobs Marketplace, leveraging our unique Reach, Frequency, and Story strategy.
- Reach: our 347,000+ veterinary professional social media connections worldwide and our 83,000+ opt-in email members
- Frequency: continuously posting, sharing, liking, and following your Job Campaign throughout every 28-day Cycle
- Story: compelling storytelling about your practice culture and values that resonates and engages with Vets, Nurses, and Techs
PLUS, our unique, targeted One-to-One Outreach connects with potential candidates with a laser-like focus to cherry-pick ideal prospects.
We focus on the time-honored advertising principles of Reach, Frequency, and Story to deliver the Fresh Way to find your new team members.
How it Works
- Read our “How to Write the Perfect Job Campaign” Guide
- Draft your Job Campaign (or we can create one for you)
- Upload your Job Campaign text
- Our Community Team, all Veterinary Professionals, review your Job Campaign, providing valuable insights, feedback, and suggestions if needed
- Your Job Campaign is Launched
- Throughout the month, your Job Campaign Story is…
- Continuously posted, published, shared, liked, and mentioned…
- Across our 347,000+ Social Media Connections
- With our 83,000+ Opt-in Email Members
- On our websites
- Targeted through personalized One-to-One Outreach
- Conducted by our experienced Community Team, leveraging AI-assisted matching to guide select veterinary professionals to your job campaign page
- Continuously posted, published, shared, liked, and mentioned…
Reach your Target Audience…
We know where all those elusive Veterinarians, Technicians, and Nurses are gathered. They are not hiding. They are hanging out in today’s places…Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and more…and they are being more discerning and selective about their next career step – they want to know your Story. They want to be found by the kind of veterinary businesses that know how to find and engage with them.
Frequency builds Engagement…
We are proactive, not static. We are continuously posting, sharing, and promoting your Job Campaign each day and week to our network of over 347,000+ Social Media connections across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and yes, even TikTok, plus our Weekly opt-in AI-assisted Email list of 83,000+ and our Website visitors. We then nurture the social, email, and search engine algorithms with more posts, “engagements”, and “touches” throughout the life of your Job Campaign.
Your Story really Matters…
When you follow our research-based Guided Job Campaign format, you can be confident that you will create a compelling Story that will attract, engage and drive your potential new Team Members to act…to click on that big green Apply Direct button. And draw comfort from the fact that every Job Campaign is reviewed by a veterinary professional who is highly experienced in evaluating Job Campaign stories and, where needed, will make tweaks and enhancements to improve your message (or we can help you create one from scratch).
Explore our Job Campaign Options – Classic, Double Stack, or Triple Stack – to Reach as deep and as wide as you need…local, regional, national, and international…with Frequency and a compelling Story about your people, culture, and values that engages with potential new Team Members.
What our Community says…
Yes I’m very happy with how the job looks (and we have already had our first enquiry – yay!) Please do replicate it onto the UK-Europe region too – Megan R, Medical Director
Just wanted to say thanks for helping me find my new job. My first in ECC. A bit nervous but really looking forward to the challenge – Hannah P, soon-to-be ECC Veterinarian
About Veterinary Jobs Marketplace…
Our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the USA or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.