For larger, multi-location, multi-Job Campaign clients we offer our Concierge Service which includes…
- Uploading your Job Ad content for you
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Making recommendations based on our experience (such as links to local destination pages or adding key content that may be missing)
- A half-yearly Job Campaign strategy session and review
- Your preferred single currency – USD$ or GBP£ or AUD$ – across all our Regions – USA + Canada, UK + Europe, Australia + NZ + Asia Pacific
…and our talent acquisition clients tell us the time-saving, additional quality assurance and forward-looking strategy inputs are a great value-add.
We use the term Job Campaign rather than Job Ad because we take a proactive approach to cost-effectively reach your target audience with a Job Campaign, not just on the day we publish your Job Ad online, but throughout the 28-day life of your Job Campaign through our Search Engine Optimisation, Email Distribution and Social Media outreach initiatives.
We put a compelling Story that we help you to create about your job opening, in front of the Veterinarians, Technicians and Nurses you want to Reach, and do so, Frequently and continuously throughout your Job Campaign.
Every Job Campaign placed with us is reviewed by a member of our team for quality assurance and is…
- Shared continuously with our 347,000+ Social Media connections
- Distributed weekly to our 83,000+ opt-in Email members
- Published on our Websites to over 41,000+ visitors
- Produced with a Job Campaign Video that maximises visibility
- Styled to ensure a compelling Story about your opportunity
To take up our Concierge Service, please make an online enquiry via our Contact Us page and our Community Team will help you get set up.
About Veterinary Jobs Marketplace…
Our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Nurse jobs, Locum Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Greater London or Birmingham or Edinburgh or Liverpool or Manchester and all points in between in the UK, as well as across all of Europe, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate Vets, Vet Nurses and Relief Vets and Nurses – across the United Kingdom and Europe and build your team – register and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the USA or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.